Frequently Asked Questions:
* How does your service work? We will talk on the phone when we set up our initial appointment and I will ask you a few brief questions such as: what room(s) are you doing? Are you interested in blinds or draperies or both? What colors and style are your furnishings? Do you have any special concerns or needs? We welcome any picture ideas from Houzz or Pinterest.
* Is there a charge for the appointment? The first consultation is free of charge. Any appointment needed after that for consultation will have a fee of $50.00 that can be applied to the job.
* Is the appointment at your location or mine? We meet in your home so that your windows can be measured and accessed. It also is invaluable to be with your furniture, carpeting, wall color, lighting, etc. when making the final decisions.
* How long should I expect the initial appointment to last? We usually try to allow 2 hours for the initial appointment.
* How do we receive our quote? We will get back to you within several days, usually via phone or email with a final price.
* Once the order is placed, how long should we expect it to take for installation? We typically quote 6-8 weeeks for custom window treatments. Please note that these are estimated times and they can vary depending on other factors and time of year. If you have a particular need we will do everything to accomodate you.
* How is the installation performed? We will call to set up an appointment once the order is in. Julie will accompany the installer to make sure that everything is hung at the proper height and hung the proper way. Often final "tweaks" are made at the jobsite at installation that may or may not have been anticipated. We will then collect the balance due.
What if the item isn't what I expected ? During the initial meetings and before the estimate is signed by the customer there is a clear explanation as to what the finished product will look like. Many times pictures are presented and samples of the fabric chosen are given to the customer to keep while decorating your room. Once the window treatment is custom made and installed there are no returns. We do everything in the initial meetings to ensure you are happy with the design for your window treatment.